This is a refreshingly light and crunchy raw cucumber radish salad drizzled with a creamy vegan dill dressing. It's served topped with pumpkin seeds, spring onion and fresh raw sprouts.
A quick look at the ingredients.
- lemon juice.
- fresh raw sprouts.
- pumpkin seeds.
- fresh dill.
- maple syrup.
- vegan yogurt - substitute with vegan mayonnaise or use my recipe for cashew mayonnaise.
See recipe card for quantities.
Will keep for 2-3 days, covered in the refrigerator.
Cucumber radish salad
- Paring knife.
- Chopping board.
- Small bowl for the dressing.
- large plate for serving.
- 1 whole English cucumber.
- 4-5 radishes.
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds.
- 1 spring onion.
- a large pinch of fresh sprouts (your choice)
Creamy Vegan Salad Dressing
- 1 tablespoon plain vegan yogurt.
- juice of half a small lemon.
- 2 teaspoon maple syrup.
- 1 tablespoon water.
- a few fresh sprigs fresh dill.
- good quality salt and pepper to season.
- Slice the cucumber and radishes thinly and arrange them onto a plate. Rinse and drain the sprouts. Finely slice the spring onion.
- To make the creamy salad dressing mix the vegan yogurt with lemon juice, water, maple syrup until combined. Finely chop the dill and stir through the dressing. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Drizzle the dressing over your salad and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and spring onion. Top with fresh raw sprouts.
I'm off to make a nice cup of tea.